2004 Florida Artificial Reef Summit Announcement
“Planning For The Future”
April 27 – 28, 2004
The focus of the 2004 Artificial Reef Summit is to facilitate implementation of a state Artificial Reef Operational Plan based on the recently completed Florida Artificial Reef Strategic Plan.
The Summit will also provide a forum for members of the artificial reef community to get together on a regional basis to discuss common issues and potential regional projects.
All individuals and organizations involved in planning, permitting, funding, construction, managing, monitoring and utilization of artificial reefs:
· Artificial reef program coordinators.
· Representatives of state and federal permitting and funding agencies.
· Fishery and natural resource managers.
· Scientists involved in research relevant to artificial reefs.
· Volunteer research diver organizations.
· Artificial reef citizen constituency organizations.
All Summit information (agenda, registration, lodging, etc.) is posted on the Florida Sea Grant web page (www.flseagrant.org), go to Current Workshops and Conferences.
1303 17th St. W 2590 Executive Center Circle E. Suite 203
Palmetto, FL 34221 Tallahassee, FL 32301